Thursday, December 29, 2011

Family Resemblance?

OK, So I must admit, since the day Luke was born I could not help but think he looked just like me!  I don't know if it was me hoping that this child I carried for 9 months would look like me or if it was me just being stubborn.  While I always hoped that if we had a little boy he would look just like his daddy, I just could not see it in him.  Every time I looked at him, I saw his round little face and chubby cheeks and pictured myself or my dad.  However, over the past month, I have started to see more of John's features in Luke.  I see John's eyes and John's lips. 
Over the Christmas holidays, I caught myself several times looking at all the little cousins to see if I could see Luke in them (or I guess I should say, them in Luke).  While looking at all their little faces, I was surprised how much I thought they all had similar features.  I had always thought each of the cousins took after their moms (my sister-in-laws) but now I am starting to think there is more Taylor in them that I had originally though. Below are pictures of the cousins now and also as a baby. See what you think....Do any of them look like Luke to you???
 Hudson as a baby
 Hudson (6)
 Brody as a baby
 Brody (4)
 Hank as a baby
 Hank (10 months)
 Luke and Hudson's baby pictures! 
I found this picture the other day and could not help but think of Luke.  Although their face shape is defiantly different, I do see a resemblance.  Its kinda crazy right?
I will be so excited if Luke turns out looking like any of these 3!  They are too cute and we would be Lucky to have our little guy resemble any of them!  Cant wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment