Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa with the Taylor Cousins!

Being that it was Luke's first Christmas and I absolutely love everything Christmas, I was bound and determined to get everyone to go see Santa sometime this holiday week!  Thank goodness I have two sister-in-laws who go along with my craziness and were up for the challenge! So a couple of days ago, we packed up the kids and headed to the beautiful West Town Mall (ha).  I did not have high expectations considering it normally takes a small miracle to get every child to cooperate let alone look in the same direction while taking pictures of them. To My surprise, it went much better than expected.  Hudson and Brody are old Pros by now at taking pictures and Hank wants to do everything they do, so those three were great.  Luke however hasn't mastered the art of smiling on cue.  He was determined to have his mean mugging face on for every picture but overall they did great! I cant wait to see how these pictures will continue to look over the years because little do they know, if I have it my way they will continue to do this till they leave for college! ha!  Here they are! Enjoy!
 Luke sleeping on Santa and Hank checking him out!
Brody (4), Luke (4 1/2 months), Hank (1), Hudson (6)
 Mean Mugging
Taylor Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment