Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Well with a new year comes new resolutions.  Normally, I am really bad at keeping my New Year's resolution but this year, I tried to pick things that were important and attainable so I would actually accomplish my goals. In the past, I did not like sharing my resolutions at the chance I might fail. This year, I figured if I make them public, there is a much better chance I will keep my goals due to the fact, I don't want to fail while others are watching.  A little peer pressure for a good reason never hurt anyone right? 

My Personal Goals:
1. Run a 5k
2. Run a 8k
3. Read Jesus Calling everyday. 
(highly suggest this devotional if you don't already have it.)
4. Work out 4-5 days a week
5. Send Birthday Cards to all my best friends
(I love getting cards and I want to be good at this too!)

Couple Goals:
1. Date night at least 1-2 times a month
2. Go on a weekend get away

Family Goals:
1. Pray together more as a family.
2.Say Luke's Prayers with him every night.
3.Try to attend church every weekend we are home.
(This got tricky due to Luke's Naps but we need to make it work)
4.Wash dogs twice a month.
5.Start a savings account for Luke.
6.Eat at home at least 4 dinners a week.

See, those aren't so bad!  Some of them are things we already do, but need to keep up and others are things we need to start.  I think they are all good goals and hopefully I can start checking some of them off my list really soon!
Happy New Year!
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment