Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Kid!

So I decided it was time to add a new element to the blog other than just updates on Luke.  This blog was originally made to track Luke's life and milestones, and while that is still true, I decided I wanted to add other elements of my life also like my friends.  With that being said, what better way than to acknowledge one of my best friends birthdays?!? 

Christen and I have been best friends for the past 13ish years.  I met Christen when we were freshman in high school because our boyfriends were friends and played football together.  Little did I know at the time that we would be life long buddies. Thinking back on our friendship, I could not be more grateful to have her in my life.  We have been through the ups and downs together and I truly view her as more of a sister than a friend. We talk everyday and know every little detail of each others lives.  This past year, Christen and I both had little boys and it has been so fun becoming new mommies together.  I call her all the time for advice and don't know what I would do without my 24/7 doctor as John calls her. You are such a wonderful friend and person and I love you so much! Hope you had a wonderful 28th birthday kid! xoxo! 





No comments:

Post a Comment