Monday, March 21, 2011

Nursery Ideas

Over the past several weeks, I have been looking at all different types of Nurseries. At first I thought I wanted to do brown and blue but as I really started looking, I think I have turned more towards a light crisp clean looking space. Below are some pictures of things I have come across over the past two weeks.


The nursery above is one I found online. It was a featured Serena and Lily nursery in a magazine and I love how inviting it is. My favorite part about it is the horizontal grey and white stripes. I will most likely be stealing that idea. ha. I also like the light blue/aqua color they used with the grey.
The painting above is a Sugarboo designs painting. I absolutely love everything that they do and cant wait to hang this in baby Taylor's room. This is a must! ha.


Here are some of the fabric swatches that I found in Atl with my mom this past weekend. I am thinking I want to use the colors grey, lime green and light blue/aqua as the main colors in the room. I have to look for a cool light blue fabric but until I find one, I am just laying the swatches on light blue tissue to see all the colors together. This is by no means finalized but its a thought for now.


Here are several friends I picked up this past weekend in Atlanta. I loved their colors and thought they were perfect for a little boys room. They are actually much brighter and vibrant in person but I thought they were just too cute to pass up!





No comments:

Post a Comment