Monday, March 21, 2011

17 weeks pregnant!

Lucky for me, I got to spend my 17Th week of pregnancy in the Florida Keys for a little Adult Spring Break. John and I went with his family and stayed at Tranquility Bay Resort on Marathon Key. I had never been to the Keys before so I was extremely excited to go. I honestly didn't care where we went as long as it was sunny! I was ready to not be the pale pregnant girl anymore. ha. We had a wonderful time relaxing, swimming in the pool, eating fresh seafood and just spending quality time with family. If you ever make your way down to Marathon Key, you have to stop at eat stone crabs at Keys Fisheries! They are $1.25 a claw and amazing! What a great deal! On the last day of our trip, we decided to make our way to Miami and stay at the AMAZING Epic Hotel. That hotel is one that I will hopefully visit again one day. It is beautiful and has the most amazing views of the cruise ships and yachts parked right outside its doors! I have stayed in some pretty nice hotels before but this one is defiantly at the top of my list! I would recommend it to anyone. While in Miami, we made our way over to South Beach for the day to check it out! It was spring break so it was so crowded. I loved the atmosphere though. I will defiantly have to make my way back there once the baby has arrived and I can get away for a weekend. We also made our way to Dash! I was dying to see it and hoping that we may run into a Kardashian since we heard Khloe was in town. The store was cool but sadly Khloe was no where to be found. Oh well, looks like we will just have to come back! ha. Below are a few pictures from the trip and my 17th week of pregnancy.




Look at the bulge! AHH, its so crazy to see yourself with a bump when you are not used to having one! Nuts!
























Annie, Lynn and I at Keys Fisheries!











John and I in front of the sunset!















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment