Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Friends!

Over the past 18 weeks, I have been blown away at the amount of love and support our friends have shown us and our future son. We have received the sweetest cards, phone calls, texts and gifts and could not feel more loved! Over the past two weeks I received our first two presents for our little man. They were both so cute that I just had to share them!

As soon as I found out that I was having a boy, the first comment out of my mouth to John was "no bloomers??" Sadly he laughed at me and said no. But to his surprise one of my best friends Whitni was able to prove him wrong. Whit found the most adorable pair of baby boy bloomers! Now for those of you who know Whit, this comes as no surprise that she could find something like this. She is my sweet friend who has a 3 year old little boy that she puts in the most adorable clothes. He is always dressed perfectly and looks adorable! I cant wait till we finally decide on a name and I can get these monogrammed! Thanks Whit!!







These adorable gifts are from my best friend Jayme! She is always so sweet and thoughtful and I swear she must have run out the moment we told her it was a boy and got these. It was such a wonderful surprise to walk to the mailbox just a few days after finding out we were having a boy and opening a box full of goodies! I can't wait to put a picture of her holding the baby in the frame. It will go right in his bedroom and he will see it every day! PS. I don't know if I have even told her this yet, but I think on the the themes for the nursery is going to be owls so boy did she do good! Love U Jaymes!

No comments:

Post a Comment