Monday, March 21, 2011

19 weeks!

Seriously?!? Look at that stomach! This is crazy! There have been several times this week that I walked by the mirror and didn't even recognize myself. I know I keep saying this but it is so crazy to see yourself with a stomach. I know people say to embrace it and yada yada yada but I just don't think I will ever embrace it. ha. I know there is a sweet little baby in there but boy to I feel like a moose! I knew being 5'1 that I was going to get big but now I think im going to be HUGE! I have 21 more weeks and im praying that I dont get anywhere close to Johns weight or I know I will never hear the end of it. PS. Im starting to think this is a bad picture. Let me go try some more and I will post them! Ha. Lets hope the next few look better!


1 comment:

  1. Whatever...you are tiny!!!! You look so cute! Thanks for updating!

    ReplyDelete