Thursday, January 19, 2012

My big boy!

Well Friends, Luke has finally hit a few major milestones!  Over the past few months, Luke has made it very apparent that he does things on his own time.  He is fast with some things and slow with others.  One thing that we have been working on for the past week was rolling over.  As much as I would work with him on this, he had no interest in doing so.  For most of his life, he never really had the opportunity to really learn to roll over since he was always swaddled and in his Nap Nanny for sleeping but now that we have made it out of the NN for good, we thought it was time to learn!  Well to my surprise, he did it on his own yesterday (January 18, 2012).  I left him playing on the floor while I walked into the other room to make a drink and wouldn't you know it but he rolled over!  5 months of waiting and I MISSED IT!  Since then, John and I have been trying to get him to do it again by bribing him with everything he loves (paci, toys, books, loveys) and nothing worked.......until.....John left for work this morning and he did it again! ha!  Guess he doesn't like an audience for his big tricks!
 Look Mom, I found my feet!
 Half way there!! Almost over!!
Working on sitting up!  My head is still weighing me down a bit, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment