Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I figured that in lou of the holiday I would dedicate this post to my mom! Sadly, I was not able to spend yesterday with mom my due to the fact that we live 3 hours apart and we just saw eachother two weeks prior. However, I will say that I probably talked to her atleast 4 times. That may seem like a lot to most people but that is about average for us. My mom has truly become one of my best friends over the years. We talk on the phone several times a day and dont go more than a month without seeing eachother. I am so excited for her to meet Luke and I know she feels the same. She has been so excited through out this whole pregnancy and I cant wait to see how much Luke will love his Nana. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day MOM! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment