Tuesday, May 3, 2011

25 weeks / Andy and Lindsey's wedding in Sarasota

Holy Moly, I am 25 weeks and growing every day! It is so crazy to me that I am going to get even bigger than I already am! Ahh!! I can honestly say that I never thought I would see the day that I am unable to do the simple tasks in life like tying a shoe or shaving my legs but im afraid that reality may in fact happen to me. The bigger I get the more difficult little tasks become. I figured out very quickly that sitting down on the air plane this weekend and bending over to pick up my purse was a task that was going to take more effort than I was willing to put in! Maybe I should looking into one of those claw things with a really long arm like the old people have. ha. Who knows!




This past weekend, we flew to Sarasota Florida to attend one of Johns good high school and college friends, Andy Capps, wedding. The weekend was absolutely amazing and we spent a lot of quality time with both Auburn and Knoxville friends.


Crazy enough, one of my best childhood friends was at the wedding as well. It was wonderful seeing Megan and hanging out with her and Patrick.



Here is a picture of 3 different best friends of mine, all from different stages of my life. Jayme on the left is one of my best friends from Auburn. We roomed together for 3 years and are as close as close gets. Bev is in the middle and Bev is my savior in Knoxville. We met through our husbands who happen to be best friends themselves and clicked right away! Meg is on the right and like I said previously, I have known Megan almost my whole life. I have memories dating all the way back to playing barbies with her! Having all my friends from differnt parts of my life together was so fun! We spent a lot of time on the beach and going out to dinner. We spent a lot of time eating in an area called St. Armands Circle. It was so cute and had a lot to do.


The resort we all stayed at was the Long Boat Key Club Resort. It was wonderful! Our room over looked the ocean and was just what John and I needed. It was a fun yet relaxing weekend at the beach before the baby arrives. John was in heaven all weekend. He was surrounded by both his college and high school friends and I was occupied with my friends. I think he drank his weight in beer and burned it off playing corn hole on the beach. ha. Anyways, all and all the weekend was wonderful!The wedding was a blast and the accomidations were fabulous! Here is a picture of all Johns buddies on the beach.





xoxo,


Meghan












1 comment:

  1. Andy and Lindsey's wedding in Sarasota was an eye catching affair. Nowadays such wedding posts have been attracting me a lot because we also would be marrying in the next year so I am trying to get the ideas from the internet for the theme and décor etc. Even I have found a list of one of the prettiest New York venues too and would be booking one of these locations soon.

    ReplyDelete