Friday, April 8, 2011

AND WE HAVE A NAME!!!!!

Well after almost 22 weeks of trying out every possible name combination, I think John and I have finally settled on one that we will love forever! We spent a lot of time thinking about a name that would mean something to us but still give our little boy his own identity. We looked at tradtional names, we looked at trendy names and even family names. When it came down to it, only one name really stuck with us and meant something at the same time. First, we decided we were going to use my fathers name some where in our childs name. My dad and I have always been extremely close and I would love nothing more than to use his name in honor of him. He is honestly the best man that I know and I am so lucky to have a dad that I am so close with. I talk to my dad every morning and probably 2 more times through out the day. He is such a wonderful father and I know that he is going to be an even more wonderful grandfather (or PAPA as he would like to be called.) Next, we were looking for another name that we knew we were going to use as our little boys first name. We wanted to pick a name that we would like just as much 10 years down the road. There were only a few that John and I could agree on and one of them just "fit". As soon as we tested out the two names together, we knew we had made our decision. Well here it is..... William Luke Taylor. He will go by Luke but we just liked the way it sounded better putting William as a first name. It is more traditional than I ever thought I would chose but I really do love it. It has a lot of meaning for us and we also just like the name Luke! Hopefully I will not have a crazy pregnancy moment and change the name up in the hospital room, but as of today his name is William Luke Taylor. Hope u like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment