Monday, February 13, 2012

Luke's style!


Ok, So there is nothing cuter than a little boy who is dressed to impress! I absolutely love a little boy who has an "adult" style and I cant wait to fill Luke's closet with tons of fun outfits to dress him up in!  At first I was so determined to keep him looking like a baby and dress him in "baby" clothes but now at 6 months and 19 lbs, I think it's time to move out of the baby stage.  While he will always be my little baby, I am excited to dress him up and show him off! No smocked outfits for this little guy ( we will leave that for when and if I have a girl), this little guy will be straight styling!  Here are a few things were loving right now......


 Love this whole outfit!  The hat, rolled jeans, cardigan.....uh I just love it all!
 Look at this cutie! Loving the sweater vest over a collared shirt!

Below are a few pieces from baby Gap, Nordstroms and Saks that I like.  They are kinda low on good baby boy stuff right now but I thought these were pretty cute for now....
Love the Blue/Gray button up
Love a Bear hat!
Game day for Auburn (or UT I guess)

Casual and Cute
Shoes like Daddy!
Giraffe hat anyone?
 What a stud! Love the glasses and leather jacket!
 Jacket like Daddys!
 We love our socks like these! Need some in a bigger size
 Seriously cute!
 I love boots (hunter or ugg) on kids! We can wear matching ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment