Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shower Gifts!

This past weekend, I had my final shower for baby Luke which was thrown by several of my mother-in-laws friends.  It was so sweet and I was so honored to be given such a nice shower.  The shower took place on Friday at 4:30pm and was held at Anna Fords house.  Her house was decorated so cute and I am so thankful for everything Sheryl's friends did to make the afternoon so special.  When sitting down to write this blog I realized that I had forgot to post pictures of all the wonderful gifts I have received throughout my pregnancy so I figured I would post a few for everyone to see.  By no means are these all the presents but to be honest, these are the ones that were easily accessible when I walked into his room. ha.  I have received way to many wonderful presents to list them all so here are a few for you to see!  

 Sweet little outfits
 Restoration Hardware floor pillow and laundry basket
 Kate Spade Diaper Bag
 Auburn National Championship onesie
 Monogrammed Bubbies (Lucy's name for them...I think it is going to stick)
 Lovies
 Auburn Colored Beach Towel
 Flip Camera
 The Pump
 Sweet little Kissy Kissy outfits
 Beach Pale
 Giraffe Floor Pillow
More Outfits

So as you can see, I have been truly blessed with everything that I have received for baby Luke.  I truly have the most wonderful friends and family that anyone could ever ask for!  I cant wait for baby Luke to come and meet all the sweet people in our lives.
xoxo, Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment