Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Prepairing for Luke's arrival!

        Wahoo! This week marks the beginning of the end!  I am 37 weeks along this week which means I am officially Full-term!  This is very exciting news for me because not only does it mean that baby Luke can arrive now any day but it also means that I am just a few short weeks away from not being pregnant anymore!  While I really cant complain much because truthfully I have had a very easy pregnancy, I am just excited to move on to the next stage in life and meet my little buddy!  I am so excited to see what he looks like and what is little personality is going to be like.  Plus I cant lie, I am excited to lose this belly and be a little more comfortable again.
         For those of you that know me, you would probably have guessed that I have everything done and in order by now.  WRONG! ha! For some reason, I have been extremely relaxed about Luke's arrival.  Probably too relaxed if I must admit it.  Lucky for me, I have a husband who is extremely prepared. ha.  John has been absolutely wonderful and on top of everything!  He has taken it upon himself to read not only a new fathers book but also Baby Wise. He has read two books and I haven't even read one. OOPS!  It's kinda bad when your husband is throwing around facts and terms about pregnancy and delivery and I don't have the slightest clue what he is talking about. Guess I need to get reading quickly!  John has also been very sweet in helping with all the little details that need to be done before we bring Luke home, like washing several of his clothes and blankets and cleaning my car so we can put in the car seat.  I am so thankful to have such a hands on husband and am so excited to see what a wonderful hands on father he is going to be.  I love you Johnny! xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment